You might be looking for the doll version of this person or his real persona, Kuon Hizuri.
|Real Name||久遠 ヒズリ Hizuri Kuon|
|Anime||And the Box Was Opened|
|Drama CD Voice Actor||Ken Narita|
|Live Action Actor||Choi Siwon|
Ren has a confusing personality due to the fact that he hides some of his personality in order to be a perfect actor. He is very strong willed, a bit childish and short tempered (something only Kyoko and Yashiro seem to notice). He is also a people pleaser, and often hides his feelings with his "gentleman's smile" which works most of the time (except for Kyoko who is able to see through his smile).
Regarding Kyoko, Ren becomes increasingly possessive and dependent on her, fighting an invisible battle of will with Sho to take over the centre stage in Kyoko's mind. He is seen as childish due to him kissing Kyoko's cheekbecause he was angry that she was only thinking of Sho, and became happy when he saw that her thoughts transferred from Sho to him after doing so. He also does not have a well-balanced diet, something that worries Kyoko deeply.
Ren takes a very serious attitude toward his work, and does not act seriously with nor respect anyone who does not take pride in their work. Hence, he disliked Kyoko at the start of the series, as her motives for joining show biz were "impure", as Kyoko herself puts it. Also, he cares about his "gentleman" image, so he does not retaliate in incidents such as Sho knocking over an ash tray infront of him, nor asks for help when he doesn't understand his lines (as he is not a native Japanese).
He also has a split personality that he calls "dark Kuon", who appears frequently in the Cain Siblings arc. "Dark Kuon" controls his actions in a violent, disturbing, or dark manner, from which Kyoko is able to break him out of the trance with her voice or actions. LME head Lory Takarada is aware of this side of Ren and warns Kyoko of it, but his manager Yashiro knows nothing of this personality, though he suspects Ren had a past different to his current facade.
Not much is known about his background, only his family and close relatives know about his real background.
|Height||6"2 (190cm) |
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Ren has dark brown and brown eyes. He has a strong build and tall, being 190cm. He is described to be a gentlemen and usually wears "gentlemen clothes".
|Ren Tsuruga has it's own gallery page.|
- (to Kyoko) "Why are you making that face? You look like you discovered how the world really works."
- (to Yashiro) "So?! I'm 20! I shouldn't get involved with a high school student! What's with that strange look?'! It'd be a crime! Please cut it out! I'm not open-minded enough to fall in love with a child!"
- (talking to himself) "Hmm. I can't tell which chicken is better. Well, the expensive one must be better. Can't go wrong with that. I'LL TAKE THE HIGH-GRADE ONE."
- (to Kyoko) "No way, no human being would summon someone late at night just for this."
- (to Kyoko )"So I made a mistake. Why don't you believe me? You've got work, right? You should leave, too."
- His live-action actor is Choi Siwon, who is a member of the popular Korean band, Super junior.