Kyoko lands a role as an angel turned evil in Sho's PV! Kyoko pretends to be a stranger, but it does not take long for Sho to recognize his rejected old childhood friend. Kyoko's acting skills prove to Sho that she really did enter the showbiz world and how much she's grown and changed since she found out Sho has been using her all along...
|Volumes||7-8||Number of Episodes||3|
|Number of Chapters||8|
|Previous Arc: Manager arc||Next Arc: Kanae's arc|
- Kyoko notices Sho's distaste for the lunch Mimori made him and, disgusted with his lack of respect for the effort behind meal, she flicks a salt packet at him. She immediately realizes that this probably tipped him off and revealed her identity..
- Kyoko reveals herself accidentally but definitively when she calls the cosmetic in a swan-shaped bottle "Odette." Sho had come into the girls' makeup room and deliberately tricked her into it. .
- Kyoko shocks everyone, especially Sho, with her transformation into a beauty but what takes him most by surprise is her complete change in character.
- Kyoko quickly demonstrates her acting ability by bewitching the reluctant Mimori and sweeping her up into her pace.
- During Kyoko's scene with Sho, she's unable to stay in character and goes overboard when she needs to "strangle" him..
- Kyoko looks for help from Kanae and then, almost desperately, from Ren. Kanae calls her back and gives her advice on how she would feel as Angel A, but just talking to Kanae inspires Kyoko for she is the first friend she's ever had
- Kyoko and Sho's scene is redone but this time Kyoko successfully stays in character as Angel B. Her acting was so good that seeing her cry seemingly genuine tears throws Sho off and he forgets his lines and actions as the Demon.
- She and Sho run into each other as she departs Queen Records and get into an almost playful fight which make Shoko and Asami wonder again if they are dating.
- Ren returns her call since she left such a strange message which Kyoko is appalled to realize she never called back to apologize for (Kanae's call interrupted her). Kyoko tells him something really good happened today that's all. Before Kyoko can explain the phone is snatched from her and Sho tells Ren that she acted in his PV that's what is good and hangs up.
- ↑ Skip Beat! Manga Series:Volume 7, Chapter 38, Page 29-31
- ↑ Skip Beat! Manga Series:Volume 7, Chapter 40, Page 17-18
- ↑ Skip Beat! Manga Series:Volume 7, Chapter 40, Page 29-30
- ↑ Skip Beat! Manga Series:Volume 7, Chapter 41, Page 28-30
- ↑ Skip Beat! Manga Series:Volume 8, Chapter 42, Page 19-24
- ↑ Skip Beat! Manga Series:Volume 8, Chapter 43, Page 3-5
- ↑ Skip Beat! Manga Series:Volume 8, Chapter 43, Page 8-27
- ↑ Skip Beat! Manga Series:Volume 8, Chapter 43, Page 27-31
- ↑ Skip Beat! Manga Series:Volume 8, Chapter 44, Page 5-8
- ↑ Skip Beat! Manga Series:Volume 8, Chapter 45, Page 12-20
- ↑ Skip Beat! Manga Series:Volume 8, Chapter 45, Page 26